• Keep Your Eyes Peeled! Help us keep our parks and facilities in the best condition possible by reporting any vandalism or damage. If vandalism is in progress, please call the police at 860-379-8621. If you notice any damage, please call the Selectman’s Office at 860-379-3389 or the Recreation Department at 860-379-3877. If you witness what you believe to be suspicious activity taking place on town property, please call to report it. Thank you!