Department Information

Policies & General Info
Berkshire Hall Rental Policy
Bus Trips
Directions to Brodie Park:
New Hartford Parks & Recreation Reserves the Right to:
Park Rules and Regulations
Registration forms are accepted:
Weather-Related Cancellations
  • CT Camp Medical Assessment Form
  • Family Code of Conduct Form
  • New Hartford Park and Field Use Form
  • Town of New Hartford/Recreation Department Employment Application
  • This form is for all applicants applying for employment opportunities with the Parks and Recreation Department, including but not limited to: Counselor, Program Instructor, Lifeguard, Camp Nurse, etc.